|Levi Miller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 2002|
|Eye Color||Sky Blue|
Levi Miller is an Australian actor and model. He started acting early and at the age of 6, he won a drama competition by performing a Peter Pan monologue about ‘saving the pixies’. In a major twist of fate, Levi rose to global recognition for playing the lead role of Peter Pan in the 2015 fantasy film Pan. He was virtually unknown when director Joe Wright selected him after a long search to play the iconic role in a cast that included the likes of Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara, and Garrett Hedlund. After Pan, Levi has featured in a few more films across genres like adventure, sci-fi, mystery, and horror, garnering considerable critical acclaim.
Levi Zane Miller
Carindale, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Levi often travels to Los Angeles, California for his acting commitments but he primarily stays in Brisbane with his mother and sisters.
Levi completed his primary schooling from Holland Park State School in Queensland in 2014. Due to his acting commitments, his high schooling was done via private tutors and online learning programs.
- Mother – Meg Miller (Former Nurse)
- Siblings – Tiarnee Miller (Older Sister), Brittany Miller (Older Sister)
He is represented by –
- WME (William Morris Endeavor) Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Eaton Management Agency, Queensland, Australia
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Frizzy, dense neck-length hair
- Husky voice
- Tall height
Levi served as the brand ambassador of Polo, the Ralph Lauren kids’ fall campaign in 2015.
Best Known For
His portrayal of movie characters such as Peter Pan in Pan (2015), Luke in Better Watch Out (2016), and Calvin in A Wrinkle in Time (2018)
Levi made his theatrical film debut with a minor role in the 2011 musical comedy film, A Heartbeat Away.
First TV Show
Levi made his TV show debut as ‘General Philbrick (Child)’ in an episode of the sci-fi series, Terra Nova in 2011.
Due to his acting commitments, Levi is keenly focused on personal fitness. He often works out along the beach and regularly posts pictures of his exercise routines and beach runs. He also makes his favorite outdoor activities such as swimming, rock-climbing, and playing football a part of his fitness routine.
Levi Miller Favorite Things
- Music Band – The Doors
- Singers – Sam Smith, George Ezra
- Pets – Dogs, Parrots
- Car Brand – Lamborghini
- Songs – Imagine (1971) by John Lennon, Smells Like Teen Spirit (1991) by Nirvana
- Movie – Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984)
- Movie Genre – Horror, Psychological Horror
- Subject In School – Geography
- Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Sports – Basketball, Football
- Outdoor Activities – Rock Climbing, Riding dirt bikes
- Travel Destination – Hawaii
- Food – Steaks
- Restaurant – Texas Roadhouse
Source – Evening Standard, NightmarishConjurings.com, Teen Vogue, Prezi
Levi Miller Facts
- Levi’s parents divorced when he was a toddler. His father is estranged. His mother had to quit her nursing job to support Levi’s career.
- He is fond of music and loves playing the guitar in his spare time. He is also a football fan and follows the English Premier League matches.
- As a child, he used to follow his older sisters (who were aspiring models) to photoshoots, simply out of jealousy. Consequently, he took part in several castings for photoshoots and commercials.
- Levi was in elementary school when he participated in the first 2 castings for the role of Peter Pan that were held in Australia. His audition impressed the director Joe Wright, who invited him to Los Angeles. Levi did some screen work there, attended a few more auditions, and returned to Brisbane. A few weeks later, Joe called him to inform him that he had been selected for the role.
- For his role in Pan (2015), Levi traveled to London before the film’s shooting and trained extensively with a dialect coach to drop his Australian tone and develop a Cockney accent. He also revealed that he just reminded himself of his pet dog that had recently died, whenever he had to cry in any of the movie’s scenes.
- In the past, Levi blushingly admitted in an interview, that he had a crush on his Pan co-star Rooney Mara.
- Levi is acutely aware of the perils of being a young movie star. He has stated that he has seen the careers of many young actors derail, including some of his favorite actors. Hence, he tries his best to avoid partying and drinking and spends as much time as possible with his family.
- In 2015, Levi made a guest appearance in season 1 of the superhero TV series Supergirl as a 12-year-old who has a crush on the lead character of Supergirl.
- He learned how to ride a motorcycle for his performance in the 2016 film Red Dog: True Blue.
- Levi has stated that Oprah Winfrey has been one of his biggest inspirations since he watched an interview of hers as an 11-year-old. He fulfilled his life long dream of meeting her when he was cast in the Oprah-starring 2018 science fantasy adventure film, A Wrinkle in Time. Along with Oprah, the film’s cast included actors like Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, Zach Galifianakis, Mindy Kaling, and Michael Peña.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Levi Miller / Instagram
The post Levi Miller Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.