|Ella Rodriguez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 23, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ella Rodriguez is an American entrepreneur and social media influencer who is also known by her online persona, Ella Bands. She was attracted to fashion, makeup, and beauty as a young girl and always wanted to pursue her career along these lines. She had once ordered eyelashes online and found them to be quite costly and too stiff. This made her realize the need for affordable and high-quality eyelashes and prompted her to further develop this business idea further. She hustled and built her business from scratch and is now the founder and CEO of the online boutique store Slay By Ella Lash Co. The company produces and sells stylized and handcrafted eyelashes, for various eye shapes and sizes as well as hair extensions and wigs. She has also made quite a splash on social media and has earned more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k subscribers on YouTube.
The Bronx, New York, United States
The Bronx, New York, United States
Ella is a high school graduate.
Entrepreneur, Social Media Influencer
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ella has dated –
- Artist Julius Dubose (2015–2019) – Ella started dating American singer and rapper Artist Julius Dubose (professionally known as A Boogie wit da Hoodie) in 2015 and she often used to flaunt the relationship on social media. She was just 22 years old when she was blessed with a baby daughter named Melody Valentine Dubose in February 2017. However, she ended the relationship with Julius on account of infidelity after he had allegedly cheated on her. In a February 2019 interview, Julius stated that he had ended the relationship with Ella because he felt that Ella’s Instagram persona was attention-seeking and full of thirst trap photos and he didn’t want his daughter to have a role model like that. Enraged, Ella went public with her allegations and Julius changed tunes after that. In April 2019, he even posted a lengthy apology with a family photo on Instagram acknowledging his wrongdoings and pleading to meet his baby daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and Black)
Ella has Cuban ancestry on her mother’s side and African-American ancestry on her father’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair in various colors including platinum, red, silver, blue, purple, pink, etc.
- Tattoos on both arms
- Pierced nose
- Unusually long nails
- Uses sharply curved artificial eyelashes
- Sports lockets with words like ‘Babygirl’ or ‘Melody’
- Often experiments with hair dyes of different colors
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Ella has promoted brands such as –
- Louis Vuitton
- Milano Di Rouge
- The Very Clean
- Fashion Nova
- Mela’s Beauty
- Plug’s Daughter Cosmetics
- Flawless Beauty 18
- Hidden Cult
- Bold and Beautiful
- Omolewa Naturals
Best Known For
Her online eyelash/wig company, Slay By Ella and her beauty/fashion-related Instagram posts
Ella Rodriguez Favorite Things
- Makeup Items – Eyeliner, Lip gloss
- Fashion Brands – Gucci
- Photo Editing Apps – VSCO, Camera 360
- Food – Corn, Chicken Nuggets
- Hair Color – Platinum
Source – YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube
Ella Rodriguez Facts
- She has also created and manages an Instagram account for her daughter, Melody Valentine Dubose, which has also become wildly popular. The account boasts more than 300k followers. Ella’s sister came up with the idea and she was also the one who suggested the name Melody for Ella’s daughter.
- The Instagram page for her online store, slaybyellaco also has a decent following with more than 100k subscribers.
- She was once involved in a heated and nasty social media spat with YouTube beauty guru Aaliyah Jay.
- Ella, with her part-Cuban heritage, is quite fluent in Spanish.
- She is a more than decent singer and often gets requests from fans on social media to take her singing to the next level. However, she has not given much heft to the idea as she feels that she is not a strong enough songwriter.
- She had undergone plastic surgery for breast augmentation in October 2018.
- The tattoo on her right arm reads ‘Get Money or Get Lost’.
- Visit her official website @ slaybyellalashco.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Ella Rodriguez / Instagram
The post Ella Rodriguez Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.