|Apoorva Arora Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 5, 1996|
Apoorva Arora is an Indian actress, model, and dancer who has appeared in Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu, Marathi, and Gujarati languages. Her most prominent roles, however, are as Jigna in OMG: Oh My God! (2012), as actor Akshay Kumar’s sister in Holiday (2014), and as Soha in Pranaam (2019). Besides that, Apoorva has also appeared in a number of other shows and films such as Bubble Gum (2011), Dekh Tamasha Dekh (2014), Siddhartha (2015), Sathiyo Chalyo Khodaldham (2015), Manjha (2017), Mugulu Nage (2017), GangStars (2018), and College Romance (2018).
Besides that, she is also a talented dancer who often uploads videos of herself doing hip-hop, Punjabi, and contemporary moves. With time, her charm and flair have helped her amass a huge fan base with more than on social media, with more than 700k followers on Instagram and more than 150k followers on Twitter.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Though it can not be said where she studied, she has completed her graduation.
Actress, Dancer, Model
- Father – Unknown
5 ft or 152 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Apoorva has dated –
- Rohan Shah – Actor Rohan Shah and Apoorva who appear in many short videos together produced by FilterCopy on YouTube have been rumored to be dating one another despite the fact that they seem to be just close friends. Their on-screen presence around each other has led fans to believe that they could be secretly dating. However, neither of them have officially spoken about the rumors as of October 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Hourglass physique
- Wears a nose ring
- Perfect lips
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Apoorva has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Faasos, Swaroski, Deyga, Tagg, Medimix, and Daniel Wellington.
Apoorva appeared in commercials for various brands such as GlamUp, Lava International, Cadbury Perk.
Best Known For
- Her appearance in Every School Romance (2018), Gobble | When You Live To Eat (2018), and College Wali Love Story (Valentine’s Day Special) (2018) alongside actors Gagan Arora and Rohan Shah on the YouTube channel FilterCopy
- Being cast as Jigna in OMG: Oh My God! (2012), as actor Akshay Kumar‘s sister in Holiday (2014), and as Soha in Pranaam (2019)
- Starring in various other films and shows such as Bubble Gum (2011), Dekh Tamasha Dekh (2014), Siddhartha (2015), Sathiyo Chalyo Khodaldham (2015), Manjha (2017), Mugulu Nage (2017), GangStars (2018), and College Romance (2018)
- Appearing in commercials for various well-known brands such as Cadbury Perk and Lava International
- Her work alongside the likes of distinguished actors like Paresh Rawal, Satish Kaushik, Tanvi Azmi, Vinay Jain, and Sanjay Reddy
Apoorva made her debut theatrical film appearance as Jenny in director Sanjivan Lal’s Bubble Gum 2011. She was cast alongside actor Tanvi Azmi, Delzad Hiwale, Sachin Khedekar, and Ganesh Yadav.
First TV Show
She was made her first appearance on Discovery Kid’s documentary Mystery Hunters India in 2012. She appeared along with the likes of comedian Mantra and film writer and producer Himanshu Sharma.
Besides being a moderate foodie she is also a fitness freak and works out almost every day. She often uploads short videos on her Instagram for her fans. In the videos, she can be seen doing cardio exercises such as running on the treadmill, going bicycling outdoors, running up and downstairs, and doing tire flips amongst the various other exercises.
At home, she mostly does core exercises like leg raises and v-ups.
Besides that, Apoorva also does boxing training which is a great way to lose weight, while building agility, stamina, and upper and lower body strength. It also contributes to the effect of toning and conditioning various muscles in the body.
Apoorva Arora Favorite Things
Time Of The Year – Christmas
Source – Instagram
Apoorva Arora Facts
- She was raised in Delhi in a Punjabi household. Later, she moved to Mumbai to continue her career as an actress.
- She made her first public appearance at the age of 12.
- Apoorva was 13 years old when she was cast in the film Bubble Gum in 2011.
- During her younger days, Apoorva was considered to be one of the most popular faces for commercials.
- She is close friends with Clinton Pereira and Aditi.
- Apoorva is a member of the famous comedy YouTube channel FilterCopy which as of October 7, 2019, had more than 6.09 million subscribers. Her most notable video to date is the “Every School Romance” which, she enacted alongside aspiring actor Rohan Shah. The video earned more than 7.5 million views within the first 5 days since it was uploaded on February 16, 2018, and by October 7, 2019, it had more than 23 million views.
- She can do a full split and a headstand.
- Besides being great at Punjabi, hip-hop, and contemporary styles of dance, she, is also a trained classical dancer.
- In August 2018, she appeared in Girliyapa‘s Rakshabandan special titled Sis Code With BRO
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image By Apoorva Arora / Instagram
The post Apoorva Arora Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.